Deformed Freak Born Without Penis
"According to reports, the sadly disfigured 26-year-old’s quality of life has been greatly diminished due to such a condition. Sources said the abnormal, visibly blemished creature has been repeatedly passed over for employment opportunities, frequently gawked at and harassed on the street by total strangers, and has faced near constant discrimination for over two decades, all due to the horrific and debilitating birth defect."
women are literally raised to be subordinate and malnourished and live in fear of murder and rape so no i am not going to feel bad for men having to live up to masculinity which were set in place by men to, again, keep women subordinate
you are literally complaining about having the better end of the stick and it makes me sick to my stomach you can choke on your spoon
(Source: chaulkletwasted, via mailorderwife)
(Source: ikilledjackjohnson, via holidayincest)
Women aged 15-44 are more likely to be maimed or die from male violence than cancer, traffic accidents, and war combined. — Feminist talk at Students For Liberty’s 2013 Austin Regional Conference (via frowp)
(Source: thecheekylibertarian, via frowp)
Anonymous asked: How can you not see that men are discriminated against in the west? No reproductive rights, the draft, bias in family courts, female only gyms, receiving harsher sentenced than women, amongst many other things, are you being willfully ignorant?
- "No reproductive rights"? Really? Just because you can’t legally force a woman to carry your child to term (at least not yet), that means you have "no reproductive rights"? Do you not see the irony of that statement when the U.S. Congress spends so much time actively trying to limit the reproductive rights of women?
- "The draft"? Oh, you mean when powerful men took their misogynistic view that women were incapable of fighting and their paternalistic view that women needed men to protect them, and decided that only men could be conscripted to fight the wars that other men started? Yeah, that was totally "discrimination against men." (Also, it hasn’t happened in forty years, so maybe it’s time to retire this sad little chesnut.)
- "Bias in family courts"? Sorry, but that simply doesn’t exist (not in the U.S., anyway), and MRAs have never once offered a shred of evidence to the contrary, because there isn’t any. I’ve written about this extensively before, so rather than repeat myself, you can just read this.
- "Female only gyms"? Are you fucking kidding me? This is discrimination? Are you high right now? Gyms can be hostile places for women, where they can never feel comfortable or safe because eighty jacked-up dude bros are creeping on them at all times. So a handful of private organizations decided to open their own place where women can work out in comfort and peace. What about that says "discrimination" to you?
- "Receiving harsher sentences than women"? You do realize, to the extent that still happens, that it’s still wrapped up in those same paternalistic notions about "protecting" the "fairer sex" from the harshness of prison. There’s a hell of a lot wrong with the prison system, and a lot of issues that need addressing, but the "discrimination of men" ain’t one of them.
Christ these dudes are basic as shit.